Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hello



Hello my name is Fiero and welcome to my blog. I know what you are thinking, What is a cat doing with a Blog?! Well it is complicated. So I'll just tell you about my life.

As you can tell, I am pretty much the cutest cat ever. So it was no wonder that when I was just a little kitten I procured for myself a young couple to feed and take care of me.

Here are some pictures of me as a fine little lad:



The last picture is of my Mom. As you can tell I get my good looks from her. My favorite feature is probably my way awesome ear hairs.



All in all I have a pretty good life. Eric and Shantell are usually good too me. Sometimes they do some really strange things. For example, Here are some pictures from this weekend:





It was because of some strange human tradition where they dress up as someone else. They asked me who I wanted to be, and I responded quickly Mr. Fu! So they proceeded in putting me in this strange garb and stuffing me. All in all I would say I still looked pretty good.

Here is the real Mr. Fu. He is my Idol and my best bud:


When I grow up I want to be just like him. Sigh... He is practically the Pinnacle of Perfection.

1 Comment:

Lisa said...

This is hilarious! Thanks for sharing! My favorite parts were the pictures of Fi's Halloween costume and the picture of him drinking the flower water.

 
Fiero's Contemplations - Templates para novo blogger 2007